Agricultural Crop Inputs Retailer
Located in Starbuck, Manitoba, Bestland Air is an independently owned agriculture crop inputs retailer.
Matt and Johnny Bestland formed the company in 2015 after being involved in the crop inputs and application business since 1993.
With the acquisition of CPS Canada (Starbuck) and Morse Brothers Ltd., Bestland Air has grown into a full-service agriculture retail location.
Custom Application Services and More
Bestland Air currently operates three turbine-powered Air Tractor aircraft which are involved in agriculture, urban and forestry protection, and wildfire fire suppression across Canada. We also offer:
- Portable application services
- AWSA-certified warehouse
- Professional agronomy services
- 4,000 mt liquid fertilizer storage and blending facility
- State-of-the-art automated seed storage and blending facility
- Ground application
- Lubricant sales
- Tank and field delivery unit sales
- Soil testing
And much, much more with plans for the further expansion of products and services going forward.